The Holy Quran, tr. by Yusuf Ali, , at sacred-texts.com
16. Walaqad jaAAalna fee alssama-i buroojan wazayyannaha lilnnathireena
16. It is We Who have set out
The Zodiacal Signs in the heavens,
And made them fair-seeming
To (all) beholders;
17. Wahafithnaha min kulli shaytanin rajeemin
17. And (moreover) We have guarded them
From every evil spirit accursed:
18. Illa mani istaraqa alssamAAa faatbaAAahu shihabun mubeenun
18. But any that gains a hearing
By stealth, is pursued
By a flaming fire, bright (to see).
19. Waal-arda madadnaha waalqayna feeha rawasiya waanbatna feeha min kulli shay-in mawzoonin
19. And the earth We have spread out
(Like a carpet); set thereon
Mountains firm and immovable;
And produced therein all kinds
Of things in due balance.
20. WajaAAalna lakum feeha maAAayisha waman lastum lahu biraziqeena
20. And We have provided therein
Means of subsistence,—for you
And for those for whose sustenance
Ye are not responsible.
21. Wa-in min shay-in illa AAindana khaza-inuhu wama nunazziluhu illa biqadarin maAAloomin
21. And there is not a thing
But its (sources and) treasures
(Inexhaustible) are with Us;
But We only send down
Thereof in due and ascertainable measures.
22. Waarsalna alrriyaha lawaqiha faanzalna mina alssama-i maan faasqaynakumoohu wama antum lahu bikhazineena
22. And We send the fecundating winds,
Then cause the rain to descend
From the sky, therewith providing
You with water (in abundance),
Though ye are not the guardians
Of its stores.
23. Wa-inna lanahnu nuhyee wanumeetu wanahnu alwarithoona
23. And verily, it is We
Who give life, and Who give
Death: it is We Who remain Inheritors
(After all else passes away).
24. Walaqad AAalimna almustaqdimeena minkum walaqad AAalimna almusta/khireena
24. To Us are known those of you
Who hasten forward, and those
Who lag behind.
25. Wa-inna rabbaka huwa yahshuruhum innahu hakeemun AAaleemun
25. Assuredly it is thy Lord
Who will gather them together:
For He is Perfect in Wisdom