The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus Christ, by Levi H. Dowling, , at sacred-texts.com
Jesus appears, fully materialised, to the apostles at the sea of Galilee. Appears to a multitude of people. Tells his apostles to go again to Jerusalem and he would meet them there.
1. Now, the apostles were at home in Galilee; the women tarried in Judea until the Pentecost.
2. And Peter, James and John, and Andrew, Philip and Nathaniel were in Capernaum. They joined with Jonah and with Zebedee, and in their boats went out to fish,
3. They toiled all night and when the morning came they had no fish.
4. And as they neared the shore a man stood on the shore and said, How many fish have you?
5. And Peter answered, None.
6. Again the man called out and said, A school of fish is passing now upon the right side of your boat; cast out your net.
7. They cast their net, and it was filled; and John exclaimed, It is the Lord who stands upon the shore.
8. And Peter plunged into the sea and swam to shore. The other men brought in the net, and it contained a hundred fifty and three fish and yet it did not break.
9. And Jesus said, My children, let us break our fast together here.
10. They found some living coals upon the beach and Peter brought and dressed the fish; they had some bread.
11. And when the meal had been prepared they broke their fast, and Jesus ate of both the fish and bread.
12. Now, after breakfast all the men were sitting on the beach, and Jesus said to Peter, Do you love the Lord your God with all your heart, and do you love your neighbour as you love yourself?
13. And Peter said, Yea, Lord, I love the Lord my God with all my heart; I love my neighbour as I love myself.
14. And Jesus said, Then feed my sheep.
15. And then he said to James, Do you love her, the Holy Breath, with all your heart, and do you love your neighbour as you love yourself?
16. And James replied, Yea, Lord, I love the Holy Breath with all my heart; I love my neighbour as I love myself.
17. Then Jesus said, Protect my sheep.
18. And then he said to John, Do you love Christ, the love divine made manifest, with all your heart, and do you love your neighbour as you love yourself?
19. And John replied, Yea, Lord, I love the Christ with all my heart; I love my neighbour as I love myself.
20. And Jesus said, Then feed my lambs.
21. Then Jesus rose and said to Peter, Follow me. And Peter followed him.
22. When Peter saw that John was following him he said to Jesus, LOrd, behold, John follows you! What shall he do?
23. Now Peter did not hear the master when he said to John, Then feed my lambs.
24. And Jesus spoke to Peter and he said, It matters not to you what John shall do; not even though I will that he remain until I come again.
25. Just do your duty; follow me.
26. And Jesus passed, they knew not where he went.
27. The news soon spread through all Capernaum that Jesus had risen from the dead, that he had walked with his disciples by the sea and ate with them the morning meal. The multitudes came forth to see.
28. Now Peter, James and John, together with the other men who had been called to be apostles of the Lord, went to the mountains near Capernaum to pray.
29. And as they prayed the master came; they saw him and they talked with him.
30. He said to them, The Pentecost is near at hand; go to Jerusalem and I will meet you there.
31. And as he talked, a multitude of people came; they saw the Lord; they said,
32. Behold, for now we know that he, the Nazarene, has risen from the dead for we have seen him face to face.