The Book of Enoch, by R.H. Charles, , at sacred-texts.com
XCV. Enoch's Grief: fresh Woes against the Sinners.
1. Oh that mine eyes were [a cloud of] waters
That I might weep over you,
And pour down my tears as a cloud †of† waters:
That so I might rest from my trouble of heart!
2. †Who has permitted you to practice reproaches and wickedness?
And so judgement shall overtake you, sinners. †
3. Fear not the sinners, ye righteous;
For again will the Lord deliver them into your hands,
That ye may execute judgement upon them according to your desires.
4. Woe to you who fulminate anathemas which cannot be reversed:
Healing shall therefore be far from you because of your sins.
5. Woe to you who requite your neighbour with evil;
For ye shall be requited according to your works.
6. Woe to you, lying witnesses,
And to those who weigh out injustice,
For suddenly shall ye perish.
7. Woe to you, sinners, for ye persecute the righteous;
For ye shall be delivered up and persecuted because of injustice,
And heavy shall its yoke be upon you.