2. Alone it standeth, and it changeth not; around it moveth, and it suffereth not; yet therefore can it be the world's mother.
3. Its name I know not, but its nature I call Reason.
4. Constrained to give a name, I call it the great. The great I call the departing, and the departing I call the beyond. The beyond I call home.
5. The saying goes: "Reason is great, heaven is great, earth is great, and royalty also is great. [There are four things p. 91 in the world that are great, and royalty is one of them.]
6. Man's standard is the earth. The earth's standard is heaven. Heaven's standard is Reason. Reason's standard is intrinsic.