1. JEHOVIH spake in the firmament, saying: Bring the newborn into the forests of Uk'loo and the ji'ay'an roads to the arc of Noe, in the etherean heaven of Hautuon; and when thou hast founded them on a world of their own, leave thou Gods and Goddesses with them to sort them and provide according to their necessities, for all things shall be provided unto them that they may attain to knowledge and individuality.
2. And when thou hast placed them, hasten thou with My Son, Neph, back to the earth, where I have labor with the ships of the I'hins. And they were thus delivered.
3. So I departed as soon as possible, taking leave of Fiatisi, thanking her for her assistance in this great deliverance; and I took with me Neph, Son of Jehovih, and other thirty thousand Gods and Goddesses, besides ten million ethereans who had had thousands of years' experience in heaven and on various corporeal worlds; and we came back to the earth, even to the ocean where the land had gone down.
4. And when I came to the ships in which the I'hins were escaped, finding the Gods who had them in charge, even as I had previously commanded, Thy voice, O Jehovih, came to me, saying: Bend thou the currents of the winds of heaven, O My Son; and shape the ships that they shall fall into groups; and thou shalt divide the groups, making four groups in all. And thou shalt drive the groups of ships before the winds of heaven, and bring them into the four different lands of the earth, according to its previous history and adaptation.
5. For in all countries shall My chosen begin the laying down of the foundation of My everlasting kingdom, and they shall never more be destroyed by the people of darkness, neither of earth or heaven.
6. So I divided my hosts according to the labor Thy commandments put upon me, making four divisions of them. And I said unto Neph: Direct them, O God, to such countries as Jehovih hath shown thee, for thou knowest all the earth; for, remember, thou art still God of earth.
7. I said: By Thy light, Jehovih, I desire two ships to go to the north land, which was not sunken, for they shall be a testimony in time to come. Let Thy Gods, therefore, shift the winds and drive two ships aside from the rest, and in that same time my messengers will go and lead the way to the north land, whither Thy Gods shall shape the winds of heaven.
8. Now, those in charge of the wind currents divided the ships and drove two of them off to the north land. And the Gods and angels turned the currents about and drove the four groups of ships in four different ways, according to the directions of God, Son of Jehovih; and the messengers of God led the way, showing the Gods and angels of the wind, the countries designated by Jehovih.
9. So it came to pass that in one hundred and fifty days' time all the ships of the Faithists were in the ports, and the people went ashore, in the different countries whither they had been taken. Again Thy voice, O Jehovih, came to me, saying: Behold, My people are few in the world, and lest they take the ships and sail about, and so get divided and lost, thou shalt send thy hosts down to the sea at night to sink the ships.
10. When I told God (Neph) what Thou hadst said, God said unto me: My angels shall inspire the I'hins to take all things out of the ships, and this night shall thy hosts fulfill the commandment of Jehovih. And so it came to pass; the I'hins took all their goods out of the ships, not knowing they were inspired; and in the night I sent angels down, and they sank the ships.
11. And in the morning the I'hins beheld their ships had disappeared, and they said with one voice: Of a truth, I know I was inspired, for I would not rest till all the goods were taken out of the ships. Let us, therefore, build an altar unto the Lord, and sing and dance, because he is with us. And when God (Neph) saw that their souls were propitious for good works and miracles, he stationed his ashars (guardian angels) around about the altars, and sent other ashars into the country, and they gathered fruit which was growing wild, and brought it to the p. 84 I'hins, casting it on the altars of the Lord, even whilst the people danced.
12. Thus did I fulfill the work Thou commandest of me, O Jehovih, whereupon I surrendered my commission to Thy Son, Neph, God of heaven and earth.