1. ALL the first best angels of atmospherea were brought away from the earth and housed in Yeshuah, being placed at school and in factories new made in heaven. These were I'hins.
2. The second first-best spirits were brought also, but placed in hospitals and nurseries.
3. Of those who had advanced to receive the second resurrection, God p. 54 said: Build an etherean ship and take them to Theistivi, in etherea.
4. So it came to pass there were two hundred millions raised to the second resurrection, of the grade thirty-five. Theistivi lieth betwixt etherea and Seven A'ji, which is the lowest of the etherean heavens next to an atmospherean abode.
5. God said: Two qualities have I left in Yeshuah, first and second. These shall be the new kingdom after I am ascended. From these I will raise up a God and Lords, and they shall rule over the lower heaven and the earth; and they shall bequeath to others after them to rule in like manner.
6. Thus was founded the second light of Jehovih on the fruit of the earth. God's etherean hosts became as a training school to raise up a God and Lords and marshals and es'enaurs, and all other officers, and men and women, for a lower heaven. God said: Yeshuah shall not approach nearer the earth; nor shall it be as Hored, where spirits of darkness might easily approach.
7. One hundred millions of spirits did God and his Lords and fellow-laborers bring from the earth to Yeshuah, and they were placed in a brotherhood apportioned in the places suited to their talents. And God divided the time of study, and of recreation, and of music, and of discipline, marching, and so on, suited to all the people; and it was a place of order and glory.
8. For without discipline there is nothing; and discipline cannot be without ceremony; nor ceremony without rites, and forms, and established words. Is it not a foolish soldier that saith: Behold I am wise! I need no discipline nor manual of arms. What more is he than one of an untutored mob?
9. God said: As I drill them in heaven to make them a unit, so give ye to mortals rites and ceremonies, that, coming into heaven, they go not back to their old haunts and fall in darkness. Whatever tendeth to harmonize the behavior of individuals is of the Father; the opposite tendeth to evil. Better is it that men march to the sound of one monotonous word, than not to march at all; the value lieth not in the word, but in bringing in unison that which was void. A fool saith: I need not pray, there is no virtue in words. But his soul groweth up at variance with Jehovih. Neither is there more virtue in the prayer or the words, than in marching (sacred dance) before Jehovih; for whatever tendeth to unite men in one expression of soul in harmony, is Jehovih's.
10. Sacred dances and rites and ceremonies were established in Yeshuah in the name of Jehovih; and the new heaven became a place of delight.
11. God said: Teach my chosen to labor hard and wisely; and to dance with energy, and to sing with strength and fullness of soul. For what more is there in any man or woman than to learn to put forth? And what more pitiful thing is there in heaven than a man or woman who hath but dragged along?