1. FIND ye great words of praise to the All Light, Jehovih; ye etherean worlds. And thou, O arc of Rapta, proclaim the Almighty.
2. Render great praise to the place of Shapliness, the fountains of Apollo; thou etherean place of beauty, where the Great Spirit fashioned song in mortals!
3. G'treb and Zadukawaski, and ye mountains of Magal and Rak, ye contributors of the etherean hosts, thousands and millions for remodeling mortals.
4. Sing to the Almighty for the perfection of the beauty and shape of mortals, O ye Gods and Goddesses that labored with Apollo for the glory of the Great Spirit.
5. Let Um rejoice and Proeking send forth a song of gladness; the thanks of mortals to the All Light for shapeliness and beauty and song.
6. Rejoice, O ye thousands of millions of high-raised angels in the etherean heavens, Rositij and Matthai and Horatanad, rejoice in Jehovih's name.
7. P'timus and Betatis and Tah and Tanaya, O ye Orian angels of heaven, join in the song of mortals, and let Mamts, and Buru, and Waak, proclaim unto the Almighty.
8. Find ye sweet words of praise to the All Highest Creator, O ye thousands of millions of etherean angels. Mortals are risen to know the Almighty!