The Barddas of Iolo Morganwg, Vol. I., ed. by J. Williams Ab Ithel, , at sacred-texts.com
p. 266 p. 267
1. God made the world of three substances: fire; nature; and finiteness.
2. The three instrumentalities of God in making the world: will; wisdom; and love.
3. The three principal occupations of God: to enlighten the darkness; to give a body to nonentity; and to animate the dead.
4. Three things which God cannot be: unskilful; unjust; and unmerciful.
5. Three things required by God of man: firm belief, that is, faith; religious obedience; and to do justice.
6. The three principal temperaments of life: strength; vigour; and perception.
7. The three principal properties of life: temper; motion; and light.