The Holy Quran, tr. by Yusuf Ali, , at sacred-texts.com
105. Kaththabat qawmu noohin almursaleena
105. The people of Noah rejected
106. Ith qala lahum akhoohum noohun ala tattaqoona
106. Behold, their brother Noah
Said to them: "Will ye not
107. Innee lakum rasoolun ameenun
107. "I am to you an apostle
Worthy of all trust:
108. Faittaqoo Allaha waateeAAooni
108. "So fear God, and obey me.
109. Wama as-alukum AAalayhi min ajrin in ajriya illa AAala rabbi alAAalameena
109. "No reward do I ask
Of you for it: my reward
Is only from the Lord
Of the Worlds:
110. Faittaqoo Allaha waateeAAooni
110. "So fear God, and obey me."
111. Qaloo anu/minu laka waittabaAAaka al-arthaloona
111. They said: "Shall we
Believe in thee when it is
The meanest that follow thee?"
112. Qala wama AAilmee bima kanoo yaAAmaloona
112. He said: "And what
Do I know as to
What they do?
113. In hisabuhum illa AAala rabbee law tashAAuroona
113. "Their account is only
With my Lord, if ye
Could (but) understand.
114. Wama ana bitaridi almu/mineena
114. "I am not one to drive away
Those who believe.
115. In ana illa natheerun mubeenun
115. "I am sent only
To warn plainly in public."
116. Qaloo la-in lam tantahi ya noohu latakoonanna mina almarjoomeena
116. They said: "If thou
Desist not, O Noah!
Thou shalt be stoned
117. Qala rabbi inna qawmee kaththabooni
117. He said: "O my Lord!
Truly my people have
118. Faiftah baynee wabaynahum fathan wanajjinee waman maAAiya mina almu/mineena
118. "Judge thou, then, between me
And them openly, and deliver
Me and those of the Believers
Who are with me."
119. Faanjaynahu waman maAAahu fee alfulki almashhooni
119. So We delivered him
And those with him,
In the Ark filled
(With all creatures).
120. Thumma aghraqna baAAdu albaqeena
120. Thereafter We drowned those
Who remained behind.
121. Inna fee thalika laayatan wama kana aktharuhum mu/mineena
121. Verily in this is a Sign:
But most of them
Do not believe.
122. Wa-inna rabbaka lahuwa alAAazeezu alrraheemu
122. And verily thy Lord
Is He, the Exalted in Might,