The Holy Quran, tr. by Yusuf Ali, , at sacred-texts.com
101. Wa-itha baddalna ayatan makana ayatin waAllahu aAAlamu bima yunazzilu qaloo innama anta muftarin bal aktharuhum la yaAAlamoona
101. When We substitute one revelation
For another,—and God knows best
What He reveals (in stages),—
They say, "Thou art but a forger":
But most of them understand not.
102. Qul nazzalahu roohu alqudusi min rabbika bialhaqqi liyuthabbita allatheena amanoo wahudan wabushra lilmuslimeena
102. Say, the Holy Spirit has brought
The revelation from thy Lord
In Truth, in order to strengthen
Those who believe, and as a Guide
And Glad Tidings to Muslims.
103. Walaqad naAAlamu annahum yaqooloona innama yuAAallimuhu basharun lisanu allathee yulhidoona ilayhi aAAjamiyyun wahatha lisanun AAarabiyyun mubeenun
103. We know indeed that they
Say, "It is a man that.
Teaches him." The tongue
Of him they wickedly point to
Is notably foreign, while this
Is Arabic, pure and clear.
104. Inna allatheena la yu/minoona bi-ayati Allahi la yahdeehimu Allahu walahum AAathabun aleemun
104. Those who believe not
In the Signs of God,—
God will not guide them,
And theirs will be
A grievous Penalty.
105. Innama yaftaree alkathiba allatheena la yu/minoona bi-ayati Allahi waola-ika humu alkathiboona
105. It is those who believe not
In the Signs of God,
That forge falsehood:
It is they who lie!
106. Man kafara biAllahi min baAAdi eemanihi illa man okriha waqalbuhu mutma-innun bial-eemani walakin man sharaha bialkufri sadran faAAalayhim ghadabun mina Allahi walahum AAathabun AAatheemun
106. Any one who, after accepting
Faith in God, utters Unbelief,—
Except under compulsion,
His heart remaining firm
In Faith—but such as
Open their breast to Unbelief,—
On them is Wrath from God,
And theirs will be
A dreadful Penalty.
107. Thalika bi-annahumu istahabboo alhayata alddunya AAala al-akhirati waanna Allaha la yahdee alqawma alkafireena
107. This because they love
The life of this world
Better than the Hereafter:
And God will not guide
Those who reject Faith.
108. Ola-ika allatheena tabaAAa Allahu AAala quloobihim wasamAAihim waabsarihim waola-ika humu alghafiloona
108. Those are they whose hearts,
Ears, and eyes God has sealed up
And they take no heed.
109. La jarama annahum fee al-akhirati humu alkhasiroona
109. Without doubt, in the Hereafter
They will perish.
110. Thumma inna rabbaka lillatheena hajaroo min baAAdi ma futinoo thumma jahadoo wasabaroo inna rabbaka min baAAdiha laghafoorun raheemun
110. But verily thy Lord,—
To those who leave their homes
After trials and persecutions,—
And who thereafter strive
And fight for the Faith
And patiently persevere,
Thy Lord, after all this
Is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.