The prince of believers (puh) said:
1. People are enemies for what they do not know.
2. If a man has a famous character in him, then wait for its sisters.
3. If the ability was available, lust is lowered down.
4. In the turning of the situations, the cores of men are known.
5. Every type goes to a type like it.
6. Every person goes to a person like him.
7. The necessities of the situations humiliates the necks of men.
8. The most eloquent speech is what said by the tongue of the situation.
9. The most eloquent complaint is what to be said by the apparent adversity.