1. The spring-water yonder which runs down upon the mountain, that do I render healing for thee, in order that thou mayest contain a potent remedy.
2. Then surely, yea quite surely, of the hundred remedies contained in thee, thou art the most superior in checking discharges and removing pain.
3. Deep down do the Asuras bury this great healer of wounds: that is the cure for discharges, and thal hath removed disease.
4. The ants bring the remedy from the sea: that is the cure for discharges, and that hath quieted disease.
5. This great healer of wounds has been gotten out of the earth: that is the cure for discharges, and
that hath removed disease.
6. May the waters afford us welfare, may the herbs be propitious to us I Indra's bolt shall beat off the Rakshas, far (from us) shall fly the arrows cast by the Rakshas!