The Grihya Sutras, Part 1 (SBE29), by Hermann Oldenberg, , at sacred-texts.com
1. Under (the Nakshatra) Rohinî he shall have the ploughing done.
2. Before it is done, he shall offer at the eastern boundary of his field a Bali to Heaven and Earth.
3. With a verse sacred to Heaven and Earth and with the words, 'Adoration to Heaven and Earth!' (he performs his) worship (to Heaven and Earth).
4. When the plough is being put into motion first, let a Brâhmana touch the plough reciting this (verse), 'For luck may us the plough-shares' (Rig-veda IV, 57, 8).
5. 'Through the lord of the field'with (this hymn) (Rig-veda IV, 57), verse by verse, to the different directions (of the sky), from left to right, worship is done.