Report of the 9/11 Commission
This is the full text of the final report of the 9/11 Commission, as
It has been converted to HTML without any alterations to the text.
This document is in the public domain because it is a
publication of the US Government.
Contents, List of Illustrations and Tables, Members, and Staff
1. ''We Have Some Planes''
2. The Foundation of the New Terrorism
3. Counterterrorism Evolves
4. Responses to Al Qaeda's Initial Assaults
5. Al Qaeda Aims at the American Homeland
6. From Threat To Threat
7. The Attack Looms
8. ''The System Was Blinking Red''
9. Heroism and Horror
11. Foresight--and Hindsight
12. What To Do? A Global Strategy
13. How To Do It? A Different Way of Organizing the Government